(1) Incidents involving employees under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations
(2) Since 2012 reportable incidents have been reported on seven days’ absence; in previous years they were reported on three days’ absence
(3) Bournemouth Water incidents included for 2015 only.
* This includes 5.1GWh of output from two private wire schemes – Polmaugan (Restormel) and Wadebridge Renewable Energy Network (Nanstallon) – and 0.3GWh of Bournemouth Water solar energy generation
* Including amounts paid to Viridor Credits for distribution via the Landfill Communities Fund